The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Excursion-of-the-Day

I must say, I'm feeling good today. At least in the morning (5+ to 6+am)? I love FST!

Oh, and contrary to popular belief, I am able to find alternative routes to a location. I found 2 routes to The Chevrons. (",)

For our lab session for FST3102, we went to Health Science Authority! We had a tour of the labs there. There's the cigarette lab, pharmaceutical lab, cosmetic lab, food lab, forensic lab, etc! We had biscuits and coffee provided! Never a lab session without food in FST!

After school, I met up with Sandra to pass her a gigantic book/stuff and we headed for dinner at Yishun. Ate satay. I think I'm in love with satay but it's fattening. Tsk. Still haven't fufilled my craving!!! Oh well...

I know this is kind of lagging.. But.. I know why I find HRM farmiliar! HRM = His/Her Royal Majesty but it's also Human Resource Management! HEHE. I didn't guess that before since it's rather of out-of-context.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home