The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Food-of-the-Day


After my Geology lecture, Izzati and I headed to Chinatown to buy raw food! I bought capsicums, frozen beef, frozen seafood (squid, prawn, etc), potatoes, BBQ sauce and chilli bean sauce! I cooked all these with BBQ sauce for dinner! It tasted GREAT! Fresh food. YEAH. Oh and I bought more cherries.. couldn't resist!
Attended 2 Psychological experiments today. One was on demographics and the other was on memory, perception and emotion. Hmm..
Anyway, I got back my test results for Geology! 82% (class average is 77%)! Even scored full marks on a short answer question (10/10)! What an encouraging lecturer - she wrote "Great!" and drew a smiley face! I haven't seen that in a while I think! Heehee.. If only I could slack like that and get such results in NUS. OH WELL. Did I mention that the results were out in ONE day after the test, complete with class averages and histogram? Talk about efficiency!
Hmm, Monika crashed my room to discuss our whitewater rafting trip!!! Hehe. Well well! What a long discussion! SLEEPY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home