The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Street-of-the-Day

Chess in the middle of the streets?
The guy in black is a chess pro from Peru! He's damn good!
C$5 to for a round of chess with him!Well, I guess the term "eye candy" is international.
Heehee.
My hp (2nd from left) is like the "IN" thing here now!
It's almost obsolete in SG!
A couple of weeks back, some guy drew this with chalk.
HDB???
Sangria - fine drink..
Duck breast..

The street of the day is Yonge Street - the loooooonnnnggeessstttt street in the world!!! Audrey and I ate at some bistro & bar and had duck breast for dinner. Petite portions with exquisite taste and texture. I ordered sangria as well, great drink! Not the cheapest place to eat - liken it to dinner at a restaurant a grade up from Swensen's in Singapore. The liquor here is cheaper than in SG though.

Oh, I had my Psychology test (academic test, not to evaluate if I'm insane or something). It was a happy test! Guess what, the topics here will NOT BE REPEATED in the final exams. The test is worth 46%!

I think I have bed bug bites (I can see 10 bites in a localized area) from New York. Seems to have so many insects in New York but I hardly find any in Toronto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home