The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dinner-of-the-Day

Welcome to the Science Library...
MINE.



I had my mid-term test for my Geology module today! It was ok I guess (considering how I studied and how much I studied). Well, there's a time to slack, so I'm slacking! The power of S/U. It's difficult to motivate myself to study here! Ok, University of Toronto's academic standing is ranked better than NUS so HMM... They use the bell-curve too (but it isn't employed in the same way).

Anyway, after our tests, Izzati, Huixin, Audrey and I went for dinner at an Italian restaurant at Balswin St. Wah, the pastas were GREAT and the Tartufo dessert was EXCELLENT!!! WAH. Ok, not the cheapest place in the world but food makes me happy so what the heck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please la...when you take photo...use flash when needed...so dark and reddish...i tot you vampire liao HAHA

July 19, 2007 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home