The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dinner-of-the-Day

Hmm.. Started Slack Sunday with an unhealthy breakfast consisting of bacon, sausages, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, a bagel (cream cheese; raspberry jam), grapfruit and juice (I mixed cranberry with grapefruit, nice)!

Lunch was cheesesticks and an organic chocolate bar (no, I'm not into organic food; they gave this out free at the Farmers' Market).
I got take-out for dinner from a nearby Chinese restaurant. It's duck rice! I'm trying to eat my usual way by finishing the rice first followed by the meat and finally, the vegetables. Do you think I can do it?! FYI, the styrofoam box they pack this in is LARGER than the ones found in SG. This may well be 2 portions of duck rice back in SG. Well well. I really NEED someone to share the food with me!
And no, I did not spend the whole day eating! I've been (and will be) mugging for my mid-term test on Tuesday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home