The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

City-of-the-Day

Stratford is just out of Toronto.
The Avon River is calming.
On the bus to Stratford.. COWS.
Steak!!! Nice! BEAVER at the Avon River!
I love beavers!!!
Ducklings and their mama.
Cygnets (that's what the young of swans are called)!
There's a duckie in the background!
Romantic?
Our bed and breakfast place.
We had scones, WAFFLES, fruits and tea for breakfast!
Where we had lunch..
Lunch!
That's the sun. Nice sky???
I'm just going to post one entry for both Fri and Sat!

Friday the 13th...

I set off for Stratford in the morning! I had to transfer bus at Kitchener and had some time to check out Kitchener. When I arrived at Stratford bus depot, I immediately realized the importance of map reading skills. Luckily I can read maps. I didn't know the bus depot was SO ULU and FAR from town. Well, if you're going to Stratford, RENT A CAR. SERIOUSLY. I took half a lifetime walking around. Tsk. Everyone drives there. There's no sign of homeless people there as well. It's a small townish place (although they call it City of Stratford), it's very different from the cities that we know of.

Hmm, spent most of the day just strolling and sitting by the river! Anyway, Monika and I watched King Lear (with A+ seats) so it was DAMN SHIOK. It was excellent. This is my first time watching an English play (believe it or not, the first play I watched was in Chinese).


Saturday the 14th..

We started the day with a 2-hour historical tour of Stratford. Very interesting!!! Spent the rest of the day looking at the shops there! Cold, cold, cold day. VERY COLD. I thought it was winter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cows: They seem to be forever eating hor?(sounds familiar? hmm...) All 6 cows have their heads bent. Wat's the probability of that??

The steak: So that's where they end up. Sad.

The beaver: Did you catch it shaking the water off its fur? It looks kind of gong... haha..

The ducklings and cygnets: Is 3 like the perfect number? Hee.. They're cute!! I always thought cygnets should be ugly but they're not at all! So says the story of the ugly duckling... Mislead pple lor. Haha.

The swan pair: How nice if humans can float around like that and be romantic too. Haha!

Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos!! :)

July 15, 2007 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home