The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dinner-of-the-Day


This was my dinner! Shared it with Audrey! It's C$10.20 inclusive of tax! The sen1 mian4 in Singapore is so much better!!! Was thinking of zi2 cha4 today (BBQ stingray, BBQ prawns, BBQ squid, kangkong, oyster with egg, etc). Audrey told me to try mingyen at Lau Pa Sat and so I shall when I return!!!
Studying hard for Psychology (ok, trying to). It's damn interesting!!! Have I said this before??? I reckon I did. Heading to that Superpower Nation over the weekend!!! Hehe.
pQ best.. Her email subject heading is "Hi" and the content is "Hi". Ok, my reply is "Hi". HAHA. WTH LAR. What a peach!
Oh, anyway, I'm not considering an overseas Industrial Attachment at all (don't get me wrong, Toronto's quite fun and happening). However, I have my reasons:
  1. I have to spend more time with my gun
  2. I have commitment to Air Weapons Club
  3. Most importantly, the job scopes for the ones in Singapore are more interesting and relevant to what I want to do in the future
  4. Some other miscellaneous reasons!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey the 2nd reason is VERY important! I just realised organising Matric Fair / Welcome Tea / Orientation takes up the bulk of Chairman's organising duties per year.. I feel so cheated.. >_<

July 19, 2007 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home