The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Shoot-of-the-Day

Introducing MY gun >> Steyr LP-10.
Contrary to popular belief, this gun has NOT been named.

Ate a bit too much sashimi! It's part of the buffet and it's quite good!

Had monthly shoot this morning. The score's 339/400. Couldn't seem to focus. I couldn't hold the sights!!! Like got Parkinson's. Steady phase too short for me to fire off. ARGH. Nvm, considering that I had a number of whites (I think I even shot a 5), 7s and 8s, it's not THAT bad, just damn inconsistent. Ok, train harder.
Food cures anything (at least for me). We (DAWGZ, Jimmy, JY and I) went for a buffet at Suki Sushi in Cineleisure. JY and Jimmy kept keeping the ginger away from me! TSK! Oh yah, DAWGZ says I'm the girly chor lor. THANKS MAN!!! First time people say me GIRLY!!! HAHA.. DD: Darling DAWGZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home