The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Meeting-of-the-Day

I woke up at 11.05am this morning! It's been a while since I woke up so late! The weather was damn nice to sleep man. Ok, I jumped out of bed this morning, literally. Jimmy came over to my place to use my fax machine. After that, we met HJ for lunch at Sunplaza followed by playing arcade. Tsk tsk. HJ is pro. HJ is pro. HJ is DAMN pro. Tsk, never ceases to impress me.

Anyway, some of us from University of Toronto Term 2 (UOT2) met up this evening. We held our meeting at Marina Square McDonalds. We discussed a bit on the intinerary but was mainly chatting. Nice folks, I'm happy. Canada has a castle (Casa Loma)!!! How cool is that?! Well, after they left, I headed to the arcade. Played Virtua Cop 3 and Time Crisis 2. Time Crisis 3 will have to wait for another day. Ok, I revoke my application in resigning from the arcade. Special reason. Haha. Tsk, my tshirt was soaked after I was done playing. Ok, Jaime's going arcade training. Morning - train arcade shooting, afternoon - train air pistol shooting, night - train dream shooting. Ok, just kidding. I'm crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home