The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Birthday-of-the-Day

And no, I didn't take the wasabi, Jansen took it!


It's my birthday!

I started out the day by having McDonalds breakfast followed by playing TC3 and finally watching "Blades of Glory" with Jimmy. It was a funny movie. After that, we went to Coffee Bean where he caused the spilling of my Espirit Orange Tangerine drink all over me! We headed to my home so I could clean up and change.

Anyway, we met HJ and finally settled on eating at NYDC. It's amazing how many restaurants were closed at that time, under renovation or had closed down. AMAZING. I have many things to say, but let's not sabo myself. THANKS FOR THE PRESENT FROM JIMMY AND HJ. THANKS THANKS. ERM. Appreciate. (",) Tsk, sure stare at it every time I in my room.

In the evening, my family went for dinner at Royal Plaza Hotel. There was too much food so I didn't get to eat all of them! The chocolate fountain is really fun!!! I felt like a kid (since when did I not feel like a kid right?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home