The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cleaning-of-the-Day


As I went to bed yesterday, I was damn excited about waking today to eat breakfast. I was thinking along the line of kaya toast and peanut butter toast so I hurried to sleep. Hehe. I'm getting greedier by the day. So when I woke up this morning, I was determined to eat breakfast. I settled some admin matters then headed to IKEA and had breakfast there! I had French toast and a can of carrot juice for only $2.40 ($1.4o for French toast and $1.00 for the canned drink)!

I was too lazy to go hunting for lunch so I ate yesterday's dinner. Haha. I'm getting VERY lazy.

I carried 4 cartons of drinks, 2 cartons at a time (each carton has 24 canned drinks - 330mL each; assuming 1mL is 1g, the weight of the drinks are 15.84kg for 2 cartons, excluding the weight of the cans and the carton packaging). I hoped it wouldn't affect my training.

I've completed Phase 1 of 3 for cleaning the house. Phase 2 commences on Friday and finally Phase 3 will take place on Saturday. There's dust beyond your imagination. It's as if no one's up kept the place for 3000 years. I sneezed quite a bit and as if that wasn't bad enough, Titus sneezed too! He likes to stalk me around the house. He should be out chasing birds or something. Oh well.

In the evening, went for training. My "test" got 92 (out of 100)!!! YAY. Ok, I know, score shouldn't matter. Anyway, quite a few of us went for supper after training. Oh, HJ and XY came over today! Chea Rong helped me adjust my trigger! It's feels damn good now! Reminder to self: Stretch for 30s (I always do short cut, like stretching for 15 counts, must change!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home