The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Enemy-of-the-Day

Our new SSA2215 (Biophysical Environment of Singapore) lecturer is FUNNY!
Dear How pQ,
Without me in your life, you would have died 8 years ago. Just for today alone, you have proven yourself to be a fei4 ren2.
You need me to:
  1. Supply food to you (energy bar, pandan bread)
  2. Help you to buy food (Mashed potato) - you bluffed me that it was $1 when it was $1.10
  3. Copy notes for you during lecture while u SLEEP
  4. Lending you my mobile phone (SE T610)
  5. Letting you make calls/sms with my phone (SE K500i) and my SIM card
  6. Drive you to Dhoby Ghaut
  7. Answering a call for YOU while I was mugging (some guy called me and asked for Pei Pei!!!) Excuse me, since when did we share the same hp number?
  8. Do many many more tasks

Thanks for your "independency".

Arch-enemy 4-eva,

Jaime

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH
AHAH
HAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!
IDIOT!!!!!
IM A FEI REN!! HAHAHAHAAHHAAH

September 05, 2006 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHA!!
IN JAPANESE studies, pq is known as a parasite single. HHAHAHAHA!!!
love, ZHU! :)

September 10, 2006 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home