The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Events-of-the-Day

In the morning, we (Yong Ren, me and subsequently xl) set up the AWC booth for the Sports Bazaar. Our booth sells Ladies' Fashion. Do drop by the Central Forum from 28 to 30 August!
I had CM2161 test in LT31. It's the nicest LT I've been to in NUS! The timing for the test was too short that even upon lengthening the test by 5min, I still could not complete the test! I finished 3 out of 4 questions. For the 4th question, I just scribbled a random answer. Oh well... Luckily I didn't study too hard. It was not the difficulty of the questions. It was the time constraint.
In the evening, there was CSS Science AGM. We attended mass at Holy Cross first. We've got our new committee and CGLs (Cell Group Leaders)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home