The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mooncakes-of-the-Day

In the morning, I visited pQ for a short while. We ate pandan mooncake! In the evening, Jan and Pat came to bring us out for dinner! It's been a while since I attended one of these family dinners.
Now, I'm leaving for supper soon. pQ, Ivan and maybe Wei Ling will be going. We're eating prata at Thomson!
Anyway, Heeman gave me mooncakes!!! Lotus without yolk!!! What a smart boy!!! So nice! I didn't even mention that I wanted a mooncake I wanted to demand for one though, but I didn't in the end)! What a man of initiative! He remembers that pQ and I gave him a lantern! It was so long ago!!! *touched* Called him on the phone just now. Funny boy.
pQ: We should hold a love letter writing competition. One page on Microsoft Word. Font size 12. Times New Roman. Any one who wishes to partake, please leave your name and email on the comments page. The prize is free publicity on my blog of how mushy and sweet-talkish you can be! Sign up by Valentines Day 2007.

4 Comments:

Blogger ck said...

errr... can i sign up as judges? hahah

August 28, 2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

hey! i didn't know u read my blog!!! thanks for supporting! ahahah... yesh! u can be on our panel of judges! u have experience! i employ u! u, me and pq be judges k? OK!

August 28, 2006 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

URM. NOT ALLOWED NO SUCH COMPETITIONS ALLOWED LA!!! WTH!!!!! EVIL PPL!!!

August 30, 2006 2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meanie.... =/

August 30, 2006 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home