The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

CCAs-of-the-Day

In the morning, we held the Basic Course for the newcomers. There's so much fresh BLOOD. YUMMY.
Today, I was lucky at Scissors, Paper, Stone. I normally lose but I won Qingling TWICE (meaning that I didn't have to demonstrate). We helped as instructors.
After the Basic Course, there was AWC Subcommittee Elections.
After I was done at Home Team NS, I rushed down to NUS for CSS ScienceFCG Committee Meeting. I started "work " at 9.15am and ended at 7.15pm. Wow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U WONT SISSCORS PAPER STONE!>?!?!?!!?!?!?!? UNBELIVABLE OKIE!!!

August 20, 2006 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

won i mean shit

August 20, 2006 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home