The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Person-of-the-Day

During my break, I met pQ and helped her sell her books. I posed as her as she wanted to give them away for free even though her buyers agreed to the price of $5! She's mad!
Anyway, I got to meet Harvard who was one of the buyers. He is a clean-shaven, clean looking boy who is probably from Science! He speaks gently and thanked me so many times! He's punctual (actually early) and he's CUTE!!! Oh man. I fell in love in 5 seconds. See you in Science, Harvie... Damn, I should have talked to him longer. I was so eager to say goodbye. I just said bye to him 1st and ran off! pQ: Can I have his number?
Anyway, pQ and I had lunch at Grinning Gecko. Thanks for sponsoring lunch pQ! She claims that I leeched on her but I worked for it! I sold her books so that she could earn $10 instead of none! I did other stuff for her too.. Ahemz.. YOU OWE ME BIG TIME. SERIOUSLY. Anyway, we met Shena Na, Faith (from SAJC), Joy, Sancia and Kangwei.
The NUSSU diary is nice this year.
In the evening, after my lecture which ended at 7.50pm, I went to join in the AWC Orientation.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH HARVIE SIA!!! GROSS!!!! ok his number IS 91782412

August 17, 2006 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello pls ballot for ur tuts. hahah!!!

August 18, 2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

anihow post people's number!!! HAHAHHA... i ballot long ago lar!!! lol... not that blur animore... my brain's back from hols... start sch liao lor! thanks 4 the reminder aniwaes... haha. we better get tt stupid slot if not must appeal, sian...

August 18, 2006 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah harvard onie wad! ;p maybe u shld start liking the argentina team or smth. lol bye!

August 19, 2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

wah lau... sandra taking philosophy also leh.. damn.. i shld have take and S/U it! HAHHA!

August 19, 2006 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home