The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Craving-of-the-Day

In the morning, we had SciFCG matric fair followup which is an outing to Sentosa. I played soccer with them and had to leave for an AWC meeting regarding the Welcome Tea. I wanted to train after that but I was too tired.

While driving home in the evening, the sun was shining brightly in the sky. Goodness, the feeling is excellent. I was damn satisfied with my life! On appreciating the weather, I decided to take a longer route home that would pass by Seletar Reservoir. I am going cycling to check out the sunrise there tomorrow!
On opening the fridge, I saw so many types of fruits! What a rare sight! I had a great craving for all the fruits and set out to make a fruit platter.

Fruit platter:

  • Rambutan
  • Red apple
  • Papaya
  • Orange
  • Watermelon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home