The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Dinner-of-the-Day

I had my FST individual project presentation today! I presented on 'The Syneresis of Gels' focussing on gelatin. It went well I guess. At least I could answer all the questions.
Life is getting back on track. Little by little to leaps and bounds...
In the evening, we had M&M Popvillage gathering. Sort of anyway. Only bex, Chuan Lei and I ate at Crystal Jade. Serena popped by for a while. Sherlyn disappeared!!!
Anyway, I tried Sprite Zero which has 0 carbohydrates and 0 sugars. However, it contains aspartame, an artificial sweetener. It has the effect of a metallic aftertaste which I can still detect after 5 hours and a big dinner!
Happy Birthday Mr Andrew Quek!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

urm, yucks.

August 30, 2006 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home