The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lab-of-the-Day

I had my LSM2201 lab today! We got to touch the beads used for gel filtration chromatography. The beads were tiny and seemed to soften/smoothen my skin!
Today, I actually understood what I was doing and I was not blur like last week! Our bench finished and left the lab the earliest I think! We finished the experiment around 4pm, discussed about it till about 5pm and then we went for "lunch".
After "lunch", it was raining very heavily and the lecture theatre (LT32) was so far away. However, Chiew Yi drove her car over and drove us to our lecture venue! Shiok!

2 Comments:

Blogger chermaine said...

HELLO JAIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS ME CHERMAINE!!!

August 31, 2006 10:32 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

eh? u visited my blog! cool! Hello niece! Hahah.. goodness.. tt makes me feel old! =)

August 31, 2006 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home