The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Song-of-the-Day

Staying in Punggol makes me lazy to hang out and meet people. I think I'm becoming a heartlander. I don't remember staying home this much in my NUS life! Then again there's mountains of work and my regular friends are damn far away. Heh. Anyway, went to St Anne's church for the first time and I like it quite a fair deal not cos of the building but the people there - sincerely polite? I shall change parish to St Anne's. Quite blur this morning, drove into SJC without knowing it cos it's connected to the church. Reminder to self: thinking of going for YISS (11 to 14 December). LOL. Went training after that. HTNS is so far far away but I like driving so that's ok.

Anyway, this song always reminds me of the times I ran in the heavy rain, especially the times I whacked through MacRitchie. Soaking wet. Super shiok. There was once, my friend and I made an agreement only to run if there was really heavy rain there. It didn't rain but we ran anyway. Heh. I should go again in December. Hope the lightning doesn't kill me! This song makes me think of emergence. As for emergence from what, I don't know.

This is beyond empathy.


Through the Monsoon by Tokio Hotel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home