The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Movie-of-the-Day

Headed to NUS to get some work done in the morning then met pQ for lunch at Science canteen. Headed back and did housework! Scrubbed and cleaned practically every inch of my bathroom and bedroom. Vacuum, mop, scrub, spray, newspaper towel dry. Wah. Did some organization for my academic stuff too. Went to watch Max Payne (I always thought of it as Maximum Pain which I think that's what the producers meant it to be) with Ivan. Last minute, impromptu decision to watch. Didn't know it was showing until XY told me today. Haha. One man against the world. Victimised and not fearing death. I like the character. A walking manifestation from the tragedy of life. Having been a hard-core player of the computer game, I absolutely love the movie. It was the last game I really played on the PC. One of the best (if not the best) first player shooter games. I love the time freeze element which they used twice in the movie. That was the feature of the game which I liked most.

Anyway, it's Saturday night and what's Saturday night without beer?! I'm drinking beer now.. Root beer. Heehee. I've kicked hard-core drinking. Alcohol aversion. My liver spoke to me the other day. Heh. Anyway, I can get high(er) without the ethanol. My normal hyperism is way more than enough!

Sandra, our weight % calculations are amazingly accurate. With all weird densities in, it's precisely 20mL!!! WOW. Nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home