The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Shoot-of-the-Day

Had HTNS Monthly Shoot today. Hmm. Got a new PB! Funny that I took half a day before I realized it was a PB. Usually recognize PBs instantly. 367/400. As for process, much to be improved! Oh, I shot like six 10s in a row followed by a 9.9/10 and a 9.9! Haha. Then I shot a 7. =) Oh, the most hilarious part was that the "itsy bitsy spider" nursery rhyme broadcasted in my head while I loaded each shot for many shots! Even mouthed some of the words. Haha. What a thing to creep into my head! Damn funny but I think that kept me quite calm. Think that's how I shot my flood of 10s. Not implying I should sing nursery rhymes while I shoot. It was just.. funny.

The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout.
Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again.

I hope it's stuck in your head NOW!
MUAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home