The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Relaxin`-of-the-Day

Labbed until I wanna lub in the early early mornin`. Left school early due to feeling of lubbin`. Then decided to take some relaxin`. Wanted to go runnin' but felt I'd be running' (away). Did some cookin`. Ate somethin` relatively decent. Even went dessertin`. Tried feedin` the ego. Beyond problems-in`, now need solutions-out`. It's time to head back to muggin`.

FYP FYP.. Fourth Year Problem.
Only graduation will Free Your Pain.
Then it's off to..
Worthwhile Opportunities Requiring Knowledge.

It's ok, it's alright. Fight, fight, FIGHT!!!
Fulfill Your Potential!!!
Ok. Enough said. A little less conversation, a little more action.

P.S. My "g's" went to form my rah rah alliance in fueling my "Go's". Like, what is this kid sayin`?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home