The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, October 24, 2008

...-of-the-Day

Today, I experienced an instant headache. Anticipation, rehearsing and praying for something really helps. This evening, I completed a feat I was never able to do so in my entire life.. He granted me strength and grace. Do I have the ability? How much can I do? How much am I willing to sacrifice? How intelligent is this decision? Sometimes, we have to think with the heart. If he brought me to it, he will see me through it..

Two things I must complete before I head to the next life. Everything else is secondary. It doesn't matter if I drew a big fat salary. Doesn't matter about what I've achieved. Suddenly, everything pales in comparison. I was imagining the end. I keep thinking I'm going to die in a motor accident. Kept thinking about what I would want to do at that point in time, drawing the last few breaths of life. I find that an honest reflection at the final moments reveals the most important things in life. The ultimate goals in life, and they're often very different from what you spend your time pursuing.

When it's crunch time.. who do you fall back on? Who will be there to break your fall? It's really hard to tell in advance. You'll only know for sure when it happens. The cards have been dealt. Now, how do you play your hand?

Embrace challenges. Embrace life..


所需要的力量你天天赐给我


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home