The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shot-of-the-Day

Went training today and shot only a SINGLE SHOT (and that was a 骗吃骗喝 shot). Heehee. It was a 10. Knew I sure lose to CR if we shot 10 shots (damn tired today) so I suggested a single shot. I was doing dry firing for quite some time and I was just too tired. No see sights, no steady arm so I stopped training. Slept at 4am last night!!! Yay, earned a free drink today. Oh yah, I went to visit the fishes at Science. Love to stroll by them. Would love to show them to people before I leave NUS but if I don't, please check them out at S2. I feel like a kid looking at the fishies. Happy. Ok. SLEEP.

Tired body, energetic heart, energetic soul!!!
Am I too tired or am I just DAMN ELATED!??!?!?!?!
Inexpressible gratitude!
I've made it a point to look at the sky every day.
The clouds, the sun, the moon... It's nice.
Today, the sky was crimson for a moment. (",)

When the wind is against you, smile. You're about to take off.

Perhaps this song is apt..
I Could Not Ask For More by Edwin McCain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home