The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Lunch-of-the-Day

Hmm, met pQ for quick brunch today.

Busy/tiring day. So many weird events today. Such a coincidental clash of events. What was held separate has now united in the most peculiar way. One's alpha, another's omega. I think irony is an appropriate term. I must say, the crematorium nowadays quite high tech. One day we shall all meet again. In peace.

Anyhow, went to see "showroom" today. LOL. It's fun to furnish a room. I'm gonna be a super neat freak.

Ok, Pat is gonna dig out her weiqi set so I think I'm gonna learn weiqi (or at least how to pick up the seeds)! She was inspired by our game of (international) chess yesterday. Headache man. We think so hard that we decided to set a time limit for each round. My brother seemed to be falling asleep. His words, "I think so much during the week, on weekends my brain not suppose to think!" My sentiments exactly. Forgot to bring cards so the only form of entertainment my eldest brother had was chess. Quite interesting. Damn funny, I teamed with Mark and Mark said "Check!" like 8 times. LOL. Mark, my cousin, is one funny chap. Hmm, the last time I played chess was in primary school I think! Anyway, we were saying that chess is a female thing cos females go from the back to kill whereas males just chiong ahead and kill everything! Funny thought. Ok. Now sleep. Tmr 5am wakey to chiong schoolwork!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home