The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bowling-of-the-Day

Had Sports Club meeting in the morning. After that, we had FST Annual Bowling! The bowling helped me crack back my 4th finger. Sprained it from bball the other time. After that, some of us headed for ice cream! We had ice cream last year as well. Haha. We are making this a tradition. Ate at Clementi Arcade, The Daily Scoop. DAMN NICE FLAVOURS. The shop was set up by a former NUS FST student. Cool. The Xtra Stout flavoured ice cream (recommended by Chewy) is DAMN NICE. Actually, the flavours all DAMN NICE. If you love ice cream, you will LOVE this shop. It's the BEST EVA.

Crazy. Cheerful. Hero. That was my motto. I wanted to be a hero. Was looking through my personal letters. Have boxes of them since Primary school. They serve like warm fuzzies, especially those sincere appreciation letters. You know what? It's not the letters that congratulate me for achieving things in life that warms my heart but rather those of appreciation. Knowing that you've helped at least one person in your life, warrants you a purpose to have been alive. I never lost the ability. I simply stopped and lost the time.. time which was never mine. Individualism.

I should put a day aside just to write letters to thank everyone for helping me to grow into a stronger, better person. There is still much work to be done but that gives me another reason to live right?

That's all I need to remember from yesterday. Ideals don't exist but we should still work towards the ideal!



Symbolism. Am I reading too much into it? Things which are so familiar to me but probably borrowed ideas.. This chapter has ended. I really need to flip the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home