The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Shoot-of-the-Day

Had the AWC Bi-monthly Shoot today. It was DAMN crowded! So many people came. Luckily we booked the whole range (and we still lacked lanes in the last 3 details). CRAZY.

Very weird. My trigger pressure became super light all of a sudden. It wasn't like that when I trained on Wed. I haven't touched the trigger adjustments since equipment check at SG Open. I thought it was me until CPF used my gun and told me that. Even CPF knows my trigger super light! Ok, but that didn't affect my shoot much, if at all.

Anyhow, I crashed. Totally CRASHED. 349/400 (93, 83, 85, 88). I shot two 5s in the 2nd and 3rd series. 3rd last and last shot was 7. I shall not even bother to explain. Nothing is more convincing than success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home