The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cold-of-the-Day

Went training then spent the day with work! Shopped for breakfast/dinner in less than 30min! My uncountable attempt to start eating breakfast (at least I'm definitely having breakfast tmr - rZ just called me go breakfast tmr..)! That phone call was the funniest! rZ's sister called me and I thought it was rZ trying to be Precious (the teddy bear) then I was like "I don't wanna talk to you.. U are Precious"! Ok, I think onie Seppie and pQ can understand what I mean. HAHA. So paiseh!!! We always have a very weird 1min conversation before we can get to the point! Made it home just in time to watch the Olympics closing ceremony. What a cold cold day! Wore my jacket everywhere! Yawnz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home