The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Movie-of-the-Day

No prize for guessing what I did most of the day. I buried myself in work and at the Science Library. Met up with my honours project supervisor for about 30min. I made a decision at around 3pm today that I was gonna leave work out of the equation after my meeting with my supervisor at 4.30pm. My proposal seems ok. At least I'm on the right track so I almost have nothing to edit. I have no post-grad student that I'm attached to so.. it's really rather independent. I like to work alone anyway. There's no other FST students in the lab. It's like a computer lab place. Wow. S7.. I'm really isolated.

In the evening, went to watch Meet Dave with Sandra! Quite funny movie! After that, had western food at the Yishun kopitiam. The steak was damn nice today (or maybe I haven't really eaten in a couple of days). Even went to Mc's to get apple pie and coke for dessert. I still feel stressed in midst of all this "playing". Something inside of me that I need to release. I need an avenue for my energy. Too much potential energy all built up. I need to do something extremely explosive/radical.. Like whack REALLY hard for a long run. Nike+ 10km run coming soon anyway.

Heart on fire. Just when I wanted to give up the sport.. Let's put this heart and soul back into it.. I always wonder what I can really do if I max out my potential. I want to keep it in wonder.. Cos I never want to reach those limits... Limits shouldn't exist. Go for it-

-feeling like humpty dumpty-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home