The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tea-of-the-Day

Went for formal lessons today for the first time in a very long time! I saw like 15 people I knew in a span of 2 hours at FASS! Saw mainly my sec sch people (or rather they saw me.. I can be kinda blur). Funny sia. Everywhere we turn and walk, we say hi (we = pQ and I).

Had AWC Welcome Tea today! Tiring but fun day! So tired but I just can't sleep.

When trials come. They decide to come crashing down on you, trying to crush you. But then you'll always find a way to emerge from the rubble. And that shows what you're made of.

The road ahead seems daunting. Let's get this act together! I can. I must. I WILL. -Discipline- Challenge and adversity brings out the best in me. I can be so illogical at times.. Aren't we all??? Sometimes we can't leave all the thinking to the head. A two-pronged approach with the head and the heart. After all this time.. I'm still wondering WHY... I think I know.. If only I could click UNDO. I can't... "Sorry" is not a magical word and at times I can't even bring myself to say this "magical" word. I say the worst things to people I care about the most. I worry cos your problems are not for you to bear alone. I can alleviate the situation and so I shall, whether you know it or not. Have always been and will always be. Let's not focus on the problem. Focus on the solution.. I believe in perseverance. I believe in sincerity. I believe these translate into actions. I believe I can only do my best.. I can't control the outcome.. But all these will inevitably make me a better person. Have I confused you? I'm talking to too many people at once and yet only to myself. 休息是为了走更长远的路。Time to rest.

I hoped. I wished. But then I forgot to pray.

His strength, not mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home