The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tea(s)-of-the-Day

Honors O-Week: Day 4

Faculty Safety Orientation Training today!!! The day started at 8.30am and ended at 5.30pm! It ended with a 1 hour test which consisted of MCQ, True/False Questions and Short-Answer Questions! Tsk. Had to write so much.

The best part was that there were 2 tea breaks (apart from lunch break)! One tea break in the morning and the other later in the afternoon! Guess what.. tea reception provided on both occasions!!! So nice to Honors students sia.. Ytd got fruits, today got tea(s)!

Tea Reception 1:
  • Soon Kueh
  • Samosa
  • Springroll
  • Sandwich
  • Coffee/Tea

Tea Reception 2:
  • Chee Cheong Fun
  • Otah Fishcake
  • Chicken Drumlet
  • Sponge Cake
  • Chocolate Éclairs (DAMN GOOD. THEY WERE COLD!!!)
  • Orleng Joo (aka Orange Juice)
Check out wikipedia on Singlish. Damn cool. Check this out!

Anyway, played more novelty shoot this evening. Training was not bad today. The weirdest feeling occurred today! After removing my hand from the gun after training, I swung it around. It stayed solid in that position as if I had never removed my hand from the grip. I was like.. wah.. not bad sia. Like cement. Then ar.. I could NOT voluntarily move my 3rd, 4th and 5th fingers! Cannot squeeze it in nor open my hand up! I willed it so hard. I was like.. this is retarded. Had to use my left hand to pry those fingers. The sensation was damn weird but nice! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home