The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Shoot-of-the-Day

-Evening time-
I think I could have been paralysed. Thank God... It's been a while since I was really thankful for something unfortunate that happened.. cos it could have been worse. I was on the top of my house steps and my dog rammed me from the back.. She was running around damn fast and excitedly cos I just came home. I practically flew into the air and landed my back on the steps. I realized that when you're in the air and falling.. a lot of thoughts rush through your mind. I was thinking.. "Am I gonna hit my head and die or my back and become paralyzed?" I hit hard on the left side of my back, near the spine. The impact was damn hard and damn pain. For the first time in my life, I couldn't get up after a fall. My father had to come and carry me. So pain, the tears just flowed - due to a mixture of relief and pain. Ok, being paralyzed is my number 1 fear. The skin on my left of my back has been scraped raw. Damn pain, cannot lie down. Left arm bone damn pain too. I having a crazy headache!!! Many a times, life could be worse.. We're probably already getting what would be best for us. Haha, I can't bend move my back a lot so I gotta sit up straight. At least the posture is right. -phew-

Went for the HTNS Monthly Shoot this morning. The last time I went for this was in Sept 2007. I didn't know it was so long ago! Went for SSA monthly in January though. Anyway, today's score was 356/400. Okay for now I guess.. I need to train my muscles. Fatigue. I shot two 7s. 2 shots I should have never pulled.

Patience - when time becomes my infinity...



How can you hold on to something that was never yours???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home