The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Chat-of-the-Day


Headed to school not knowing there was no lecture! We were emailed only in the morning! So we all kind of went to school and had a shock. Anyway, we celebrated Chewy's birthday today (actual day is this Sat)! Had pieces of cakes pieced together to form a "whole" cake from Spinelli! The chocolate cakes are shiok!!!

Started the day with conditioning (abs, weights and Thera-band). Tsk tsk. Weak, but it's a start! Spent the day for academic pursuits. Chiminology. Now I know why my honours project is worth 16 modular credits! savejaime.com! After dinner, did my Food Journal for Sociology of Food! Nice. Read through the course outline too. Damn interesting module. There's cooking, fasting, etc.! Additionally, I have prior knowledge to some topics covered! In doing my Food Journal, I realized my meals are rather disordered and I tend to eat my meals alone unless I go to the range. Contrary to popular belief, I tend to eat for survival and not for the love of it (at least during the semester). Most of the food that goes into my mouth happens out of convenience and I don't exactly select the food I eat. This happens as I usually don't mind eating anything (which is considered food), not much preference for normal daily food. Hmm.. Humans complex things. Everything seems to be a social construct.. I think sociologists will agree with me!

Today, I get to sleep at 11pm too! YAY!!! Planning work is GOOD!

"We do not live the afternoon of life according to the programme of life in the morning, for what was great in the morning will be little in the evening."
- Carl Jung

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home