The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Lecture-of-the-Day

Went for my SW2104: Human Development Over the Lifespan lecture today. It's the first time I'm taking a module with no one I know (usually will have at least one from FST). The topics seem interesting (very psych.. Nature vs Nurture.. Psychosexual Theory.. Blah blah) and I know why I need a textbook (thanks QL for lending me and allowing me to highlight your textbook.. Just because of my OCD character when shooting.. Tsk tsk. No worries, me treat my notes, academic books and materials with utmost respect).

Talking about OCD.. QL tried to test my OCD at training today! She shifted my stack of target cards which I was about shoot by a little. I semi-consciously shifted it back. She was asking me if I knew what she did then she was saying I not THAT OCD. Then when she told me, I told her I shifted it back liao. HAHA. Sorrie man, I know how my stuff should be. That was quite funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home