The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Marathon-of-the-Day

I spent a record $8 on Sakae today. I ate damn little. Anyway, had a movie marathon with lotsa snacks at LK's place. Watched The Spirit Compendium, The Protege and Pan's Labyrinth!


Hi, it's me again.

Let it flow.. Let it manifest.
Let me drop to the ground.. Smash my knees.
Take control, for I am losing it.
Take this, transform this for your purpose, for I have none.
A gift, not just present.

When free will becomes a curse..
I'm only flesh and blood, born to make mistakes.
And before I ask, you have already forgiven.

When decisions aren't mine to make,
And all I have to do is obey..
Leaving this world knowing I've done more good than harm.
The world will see you and come to know you.
What is real is what I cannot see..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home