The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Poem-of-the-Day

Went to watch The Clone Wars with Jincai. Headed down to town early early to find parking space as I was about to run the Nike Human Race (11 000 peeps in SG). Anyway, at the run, met so many people! Met everyone but Ms Goh Piggy! Haha. We were supposed to run together. She lar! So late! Then me no hp with me. Was running with Jasmin Choo and Geraldine then ran with Jasmine (Windsurfer). Not bad! We ran a nice pace most of the way! Had to stop sometimes cos of human jam! It was an easy run that was difficult to run, if you get what I mean. A lot of cutting of people! Too many people!

Anyway, met up with XY, HJ, A, JF and TC for dinner at Waraku after that!

In the morning...
So cute, I just read a poem Charmaine Ng wrote for me in primary school:

Jaime Jaime on a tree,
Why don't you sit with me?
We can have chocos and tea!
And it will be so Yummee!

Just rant... Haha. Nothing important.. Just recollection to immortalize some of this into memory since I won't have them in hardcopy..
Wah, so many people I used to know and talk to.. Ning Xia (OMG, she's the damn nice senior who's a prefect. DAMN DAMN nice. She call me Xena cos when we shifted all the benches in our canteen out of the canteen, I one person carry 2 benches at one go). Chau King (my badminton friend.. haven't met her since I stopped playing badminton.. crap. ok, we shall change activity. she regarded me as the man in Cedar. Now my FST friends regard me as the only guy in the class also. MEANIE. We have a guy in class but when the lecturer refer to the guy in the class, they point to me.) Sok Hong (the Cedar legend). Charmaine Chai (smartie kid! my primary school friend who's gonna be a DOCTOR soon. must meet up with her!). Chew Zhenxiang (my gay friend)!!! Shuowen (the most courteous Cedarian.. she really won that award ok. nice girl.) Funny, last time our team used to write notes/letters/postcards before each competition to encourage each other. Quite cool. We usually went around hugging everyone a few hours before our race. Damn scary can. It's the only action that could calm us down (must hug and squeeze a while that kind).. At least can calm me down. A simple sms before the race was cool too. (",) Oh, damn funny, I just read one that said "You're kinda quiet" and I know many of you would disagree. Haha. That was in sec 3. Not very quiet now. Hard to imagine right? Audrey Quek (the girl who made me stop cursing and swearing as if those words were my punctuation marks.. the gal who made me write letters to her and tried to get me to start blogging. lol. Also, the girl who asked me to believe in myself and had so much faith in me.. even told me I motivated her at training.. weird cos.. she's a way better runner than me!!! damn fast this girl. There was only once I could see her when I was finishing a run.. cos Ms Lee run with me.. up Marist Stella slope.. almost died. contributed to my running and PBs. Much to thank you for.. nvm, I'll see you around anyway.) Anyhow, too many to mention! Some of them I sincerely cannot remember who they are. Tsk tsk. All my once upon a time.. Wah seh! Last time my target cards so ugly ONE ar!!! EEK. Don't dare to see. Why Jimmy bother to train me? Haha. I just saw my April 2008 cards (just came back from recovery). I was like.. This year is 2008? I shot this card in 2008? SO GROSS! Clear clear! Got to clear my house! Garage sale!!! Soon, me gonna have blog give-away post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home