The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Giving-of-the-Day

You can give without love but you can't love without giving. Ok, today I did the former. Heh. Gave away a whole lot of stuff! One duffel bag and one carton box full of stuff. pQ has known me for like 10 years but she was damn amazed with what I have. Haha. I was also amazed.. Givenchy pajamas - this is cool, DKNY/Guess/Kipling/Gucci/Armani bags.. Damn a lot more branded stuff and they are like NEVER USED BEFORE. Oh, I bought NONE of them. I think I can sell some of them.. Like the Gucci bag.. T'was like worth $400+? Haha. CRAZY man. I don't need all these. I just need my books and notes. Ouch, my $180 Timberland jacket. The one I saved really hard and really bought it. *sighz* I think I'm going to dump that too. I think that's the most expensive thing I saved to buy on my own. Moral of the story: Material items are just .. meaningless.

All that you can't leave behind.. I just need one last look then it's time to let go.. If only I could pack all my worldly possessions into a backpack. Let's strive for that... Books and notes are a different story. Anyone wants A Level Biology stuff? Managed to giveaway my Chemistry, Maths and GP stuff already! Keeping my notes though. Still need some of them I think!

Oh, have some of other people's books with me:
Sandra - Reason & Persuasion
Bex - Becoming a Man; Another Place.. I think I'll pass these to Ivan or something.
pQ - The Little Prince.. Aiya, forgot to return to you!

Anyone elses stuff I owe???

Throwing stuff away really feels good.
-exhausted but optimistic-

It's like someone lifted a rock off my chest and someone really did a few days ago. I guess he/she doesn't even know it. The simplest action really. And suddenly nothing really matters... I will just do my best!

Time to sleep!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home