The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Lab-of-the-Day

Spent the day in the lab! Had lab for FST4101 and I just had to leave the lab so headed to eat my bread in the canteen with some FST peeps. Headed back to the lab to do FYP till 6+pm after that. Was so exhausted that I semi-collapsed into the chair at my desk in the FST lab after that. Was pleasantly surprised to see 2 pieces of Hershey's chocolate on my desk! Derrick must have left it there since he gave one to me earlier. I was really appreciative of the chocolate. What a simple act that really really made me happy (for lack of a better word).

After that, I met Jan & Pat. We had dinner at TCC. The food was good! Headed to IKEA (Alexandra) to see bed then headed to IKEA (Tampines) to get the bed. Was trying out the mattresses.

This song is nice... Comfort, peace and serenity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home