The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Shoot-of-the-Day

Today's shoot was the toughest ever. What a struggle. At the end of my first series I was already exhausted. I was shocked I've only shot so few shots. At my 20+ shot, I thought I was finishing my final series then when I realised I had one more series to go, I was like... Wah. Stressed man. Coach sat THERE for like the whole of my first 3 series (I breathed a sigh of relief when she left). But because of that I had no time to think nor had I time to pacify my racing heart. Anyway, got 3rd so got monthly shoot prize!!! LOL. Shot 363/400 (91, 87, 94, 91) at the HTNS Monthly Shoot today.

Reminder to self: Remember to eat before shooting. Do not attend 9am mass if shoot is at 1120am. Attend mass at a nearer location or at 7am. Too rushed!

Went home and spent more time on my lab report! In the evening, Poh, Ruiz and JF came for farewell to my place. LOL. More of an excuse to try to finish up erm liquor. Haha. Anyway, I drank damn little and beer only. School term, no lavish drinking.

-enjoying the moment- Being spirited away, without a worry or care in the world, if only for a while...! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home