The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Training-of-the-Day

Training was quite funny today, at least towards the end. I happily kept my gun and everything after shooting "finish" then showed my cards to coach. After which, I had to draw gun again and shoot another 20 shots. After that, I ask QL not to pack her gun until she showed her cards.. She also had to shoot another 20 shots! Finally, QL and I asked Zi Jian to show his cards too! We wanted him to shoot another 20 shots too!!! LOL. I dragged Zi Jian to his bay to get his cards! Then, HE ALSO HAVE TO SHOOT ANOTHER 20 shots (team spirit. HEEHEE)!! We were all so amused (and a little stressed). CPF wanted to head home at 9+pm then ZJ ask her wait for him. So CPF added more pressure. LOL! It was 9.20pm and she ask us finish by 9.30pm (not that we really cared.. LOL). Then ar, the funniest thing was that ZJ's first shot was a 7. After which, both QL and I turned to him to say that his chance of heading home at 9.30pm just flew by. LOL. We were scaring him that he'd have to do another 20 shots. Then.. not long later, QL shot a 7 too! Much later, I shot a 6. Heh. My only stray!!! After I triggered, I was like, OH CRAP!

The whole scene was damn comical (cos we in the dun-wanna-shoot-anymore-but-need-to-do-these-20-shots-well mood)! ZJ was trying so hard to focus then we all happily packing up then he cannot concentrate. Our dear CPF asked him to concentrate on nothing but going home. HAHA. RIGHT. By the way, we left the range around 10pm. CPF was saying his 9s and 10s went home before him so I asked him to use 11 to chase after it, if you get the joke. Hehe. Today's training very entertaining. Training-training was quite alright too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home