The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Play-of-the-Day

Attended a facilitators@NUS session with the AWC Committee and well as some varsity members. The sessions were quite fun!

Anyway, after that, PF, JY, SL, ZJ and I headed to The Daily Scoop at Sunset Way to eat ice cream! Heehee. Love the flavour impact of the ice cream!!! Waffles are nice too. Decided to head on over to my place. Probably the last time they'd step into a colonial house! Simply slacked at my place. Nice. We were all brain-dead. Haha. Quite funny that they seem so attached to my place (ZJ even wanted to take photos before leaving.. No time to put them up here yet)! Well well. I'll be out within the week!

JY has given my smurfs a new home. Heehee. Love those smurfs. At least I know they're safe. Yea, it is almost impossible to buy a smurf toy in SG now. Rare. Tsk tsk. He gave some other stuffed toys and my knight a new home too. He really karang guni. LOL.

Anyhow, Zina has found a new family. Something feels missing when I open the gate and there's nothing to jump on me. The garden looks lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home