The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hangout-of-the-Day


Met up with Shena Na and pQ with the objective to drink! For once I left Valen at home! Kept to the usual 2 drinks! Drank a Champagne cocktail (Goodnight Kiss) and a bottle of San Miguel beer. Drank some of Nana's Miller beer. Miller beer is NOT RECOMMENDED by me. It's like flavoured water. There ain't no body. Not sexy. Haha. Anyway, it's been a while since I met up with them like that.

By the way, I went for my first BIKE LESSON! Wah, the bike is SUPER HEAVY! Gosh. I didn't fall but the bike did! Kind of stressful to learn something new. Anyway, I find it difficult to do 4 finger braking with my right hand! My trigger finger is isolated from my other fingers! My instructor kept reminding me to use 4 fingers to brake (not 3). I think that's a good thing though. At least for shooting. It's kind of automatic so that's cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home