The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Results-of-the-Day

Went to the range with QL today! I completed my 15 tens in 49 shots. Way better than yesterday. I required 16 more shots last night. Kinda inconsistent though. My 2nd series had 6 tens and the rest were nines! After that, we lunched at BK at Westmall.

After that, I borrowed textbooks from the NUS library needed for my summer programme.

I just checked my results. Rather disappointing. What I thought was my best subject gave me the lowest grade. Not a single A (this includes A-). Wah. I might just bring my books required for Year 3 Sem 2 to Canada and start mugging there. Nothing's ever good enough huh? Wrong thinking? Maybe I'll just go eat some worms.

I'm going to Novena church now. It's been a while.

The following was posted at 8.43pm:
I had dinner with my father. I thought we were going to some coffeeshop. In the car, he told me we were going to a restaurant (Jerry's). I almost screamed cos I was wearing home clothes and slippers. Well, we (or rather, I) ate a lot! We ordered Mussels in NZ White Wine and Clam Chowder (one breadpot each) for appetizers. I ate some Triple combo thingy with corn on the cob and potato salad (Chix, Ribs and Steak - my relative). I ordered Tequila Sunrise as well. The cocktail's OK but not to my preference. My father knows me well man, I was just thinking of drinking tonight but I don't really have people to drink with and I'd have to leave Valen at home. Anyway, the first thing he asked me when we looked at the menu was whether I wanted to order wine so I realized it was splurge time!!! Then to reconfirm, I asked him if I could order 2 appetizers, he said ok but I only ordered 1 in the end (the clam chowder doesn't count, he wanted soup so he asked me if I wanted also). GOSH, I'm gonna get FAT.


Do you feel like a man
When you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well, I tell you my friend,
One day, this world's gonna end.
As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.

Face down in the dirt, she says this doesn't hurt.
She says "I've finally had enough".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home