The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lunch-of-the-Day

Jimmy, HJ and I had lunch at AMK S11 today! After that, we hung at Jubilee arcade and LK joined us.

In the evening, Chea Rong trained in the bay beside me (i.e. she was facing me). She was VERY ENTERTAINING and had many expressions! Song4 jiao4 liao4 saw me shoot for the first time today. I didn't feel any stress today though. This was probably due to the training programme. I dry fired for about 2h15min and it wasn't normal dry firing. It was the hold there for at least 30s for each dry fire! Wah, I got hysterical when training was over. Luckily DAWGZ was there to allow me to behave hysterically and still appear sane. There was a bit of miscommunication. I wasn't supposed to dry fire for the entire training so I didn't know to laugh or to cry when I found out. But.. fun lar! Chea Rong is funny. I wanna train with her more often!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home