The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Excursion-of-the-Day





The Cuckoo bird is hiding.
It can only come out at hourly intervals, hence the cuckoo clock.
In case you believed that, I'm just kidding.
This habitat is empty, no cuckoo bird.





Sandra and I went to the zoo today! Haha, my stamina sucks. I almost died walking around the zoo. The cashier asked Sandra if she was a member of the zoo (it's supposed to be "friend of the zoo"). She should have said yes and should have told the cashier she was from the monkey enclosure. (",) Today was a funny day. We're KIDS!!!

Oh, just found out my my father that they decided not to send back the Polar Bear! But, the penguins are gone already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home