The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Slack-of-the-Day


After I made my collection for my duffel bag at Harbourfront, I intended to go to Sentosa to tan but the sky was cloudy so I headed to rZ's place. We watched a vcd and slacked. rZ wanted to run so I cycled with her. That was a good bicycle! I like it! We went for dinner at Chomp Chomp and pQ joined us there. Gosh, we ate so much (sting ray - $12, hokkien mee, BBQ chicken wings, carrot cake, white rice). I also drank a phenomenal amount of sugarcane juice!!! Anyway, pQ extorted my jacket from me! She left me no choice and I had to hand it over. She claims she'll freeze in the movie theatre. It'll be in her custody till I see her in school. Tsk.


Anyway, a butterfly flew into my house that day. I caught it with my bare hands! It's fun! I let it out of my house after that.

Reminder to Jaime: You'd better get excercising (regularly) after Hong Kong!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home