The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Excercise-of-the-Day

Last night, we (bex and I) had a long discussion on the phone till 5+am. The future's looking good! Let's have a peek at what's coming... Click on the link '3GirlsOnTheRoad' at the right-hand column..
I was amazed I could drag myself out of bed for air pistol training. After that, I met some CSS (Catholic Students' Society) folks for a game of badminton. It's been a while since I last saw them.
Now, I'm sipping on wine and listening to music. This is the life. I'll be having dinner with my family tonight!
Anyway, I just received mail from overseas. This is the 2nd time I've had overseas mail (don't count overseas university responses to my application). The first time it was from Bejing. Now, it's from Japan! Just yesterday morning, I had a call from New Zealand (Cadbury)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home