The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Cooking-of-the-Day

At noon, I arrived at Jan & Pat's place for lunch and to cook for our Christmas dinner. I had ABC Stout at lunch. After that, we cooked Prawns of Passion and Stuffed Chicken with Feta Cheese and Bacon. Simply excellent. Dinner was great!

After that, we opened our gifts and Dad got me some fancy expensive present. I got a great present from Justin (my eldest brother) too - Oceanus from The Body Shop. I think I'm a little high. Drank a whole lot of red wine, white wine and some ABC stout.

Merry Christmas..


I love you guys. Baby, all I want for Christmas is YOU. =) Back to watching Love Actually. BYE.

Oh wait! I almost forgot. Today, I learnt how to take a blood pressure reading. Dr Jansen Koh taught me to do so at his home! Hmm.. My blood pressure is on the low side, slightly below the lower limit for being healthy. This probably explains the fainting. Ok, more salt for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home