The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Planning-of-the-Day

In the morning, my father and I went to IKEA. It was so empty, adding to the fun! I saw Mr Lim Kok Wee!!! Nice guy.

After that, we (yQ, Rebessa and I) planned for Hong Kong!!! Fun but tiring.

Well, there was a scary incident today. While I was driving, there was a car that zoomed pass me on my right and splashed a whole lot of water on my windscreen. The visibility became zero and I could not even see the backlights of the vehicle in front of me. All I could do was to break gently and wait for visibility to return. The first thing that hit my mind while that happened was that I could not afford to get into an accident with 3 other people in my car. It hit me that it really wasn't just my life, I had other lives in my hands as well. I think most drivers tend to forget that. Drive safely.

Well, what I need to say is that my mood these days hasn't been the best ever. I admit, I'm easily irritable, have a lower tolerance level, laugh less, care less and I'm basically being a jerk. If I scream at you or sound the least bit pissed, it's because I'm frustrated with myself and I apologise. If need be, slap me and wake me up. Seriously. Sometimes I go overboard and I realize it after that. The problem is, I don't always apologise. I act like it's normal and move on. I'm confused and I need some time to work things out. I guess this time, I'm really the Grinch. Please give me some time to get this life back on track. In the mean time, I apologise for all the things I've done (or haven't done).

Anyway, I think I might just die soon. I keep getting acute chest pains and almost fainted again. My vision was suddenly blurred for a few seconds. Someone tell my brother these symptoms if something should happen. I keep thinking I'm going to die, for real. Please, not now. I need some time to make things right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home